In Good Company with Nicolai Tangen
The CEO of the largest single investor in the world, Norges Bank Investment Management, interviews leaders of some of the largest companies in the world. You will get to know the leader, their strategy, leadership principles, and much more. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
- Bjørn Gulden CEO of Adidas: shoes, leadership, and fast decisions
- Sam Altman CEO of OpenAI: ChatGPT, Future of AI, AGI, and China
- Adam Grant: Give & Take, Think Again, and the Future of Work
- Vice Chair and President of Microsoft: AI and Geopolitics
- Chris Kempczinski CEO of McDonald's